Class Pass Terms
Class Pass Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 5/14/13
These Class Pass Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of class passes purchased from THE YOGA CHANNEL at Silver Strand Beach yoga studio. For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact THE YOGA CHANNEL at:
The Yoga Channel
Oxnard California, 93035
Purchasing Class Passes
- Class Passes cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Except as provided herein, class passes have no cash value.
- THE YOGA CHANNEL reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any class pass purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- Purchasing Class Passes thru the website include a PayPal processing Fee.
- Class Passes are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Class Passes are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by THE YOGA CHANNEL.
Redeeming Class Passes
- Class Passes/Packages begin when you present your purchase receipt (PayPal receipt from online payment) at the studio.
Example: You purchase class pass/package on May 1. You present your receipt in studio on May 15. Class pass/package begins on May 15.
- Class Passes are only redeemable at THE YOGA CHANNEL for the amount or service specified on the purchase receipt (PayPal receipt).
- Class Passes cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the class pass will remain until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the class pass, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the class pass.
Cancellation and Expiration of Class Passes
- THE YOGA CHANNEL reserves the right to immediately invalidate class passes, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the class passes.
- THE YOGA CHANNEL is not responsible for lost or stolen class passes. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption, the class passes will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- THE YOGA CHANNEL reserves the right to dishonor the class passes, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Class Passes have no expiration date.
- THE YOGA CHANNEL may, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) replace a lost class passes, provided the original class passes is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such class passes. Such replacement will be the beneficiary’s sole remedy for such lost or misplaced class passes.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- THE YOGA CHANNEL reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- THE YOGA CHANNEL, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO CLASS PASSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Class Passes, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of California , without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the class pass upon the electronic transmission of such class pass to the recipient or purchaser.